Fracino, creator of the world’s most powerful espresso coffee machines, presents the Little Gem. These contemporary, compact, manual fill machines are particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, they are the latest low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and are reliable, durable and user friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
– Top quality copper boiler heated by a multiple looped element.
– Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
– Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
– Tank capacity sufficient for producing 70 espresso coffees.
– Low level warning light on the front panel indicating that the water tank needs filling.
– Power shut-off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
– The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
– Hot water and steam are released by rotating solid brass valves.
– Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
– Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
– Automatic milk frother can be added as an optional extra.
– Vibratory pump.
– Compact and easy to use.
– Quality build with Stainless Steel.
– Pressure Gauge showing steam pressure.
– Makes up to two coffees at a time and steams milk simultaneously.
– No plumbing required.
– Low maintenance.
– Instruction Manual and Coffee Menu card included.
– All parts manufactured and assembled in UK.