Benefiting from Fracino’s extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
– Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
– Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
– Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
– The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
– Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
– Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
– Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
– Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
– Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
– Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
– Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
– Easy clean steam tubes.